Legendary Image Quality in the Palm of Your Hand
The EOS M10 camera features a lightweight, comfortably designed body that’s easy to hold and take with you. From overseas vacations to backyard family gatherings, the EOS M10’s compact size means it can easily be on hand, without getting in the way. A built-in thumb grip also lets you grasp the body securely, while the rounded edges make holding the camera easier when recording long video clips. All this while still featuring the image quality for which Canon EOS cameras are so well known.
Superb Detail With Minimal Noise
The 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor captures lots of detail with very little image noise. The sensor itself is APS-C type, which is the same size as the sensor found in Canon’s EOS Rebel series of cameras. The high resolution means you can crop the image to focus on one section, or have enough detail to print large photos to display or give to your family and friends. An ISO range of 100–12800 (expandable to 25600) lets you capture images on bright sunny beaches and darkened streets.
Life happens fast, and there’s little worse than missing out on capturing that perfect moment because the camera was too slow to focus. The EOS M10 camera uses Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF II autofocus system, which measures up to 49 different points in an image quickly and accurately to help get it in focus. In addition, face detection and object tracking help keep the subject of your photo focused, even if they move. What’s more, the EOS M10 is compatible with all EF-M lenses, which feature an AF+MF mode that lets you easily combine the speed of autofocus with the creative flourish possible with manual focus.
Get the Shot You Want, at Any Angle
It’s vital to see if you’ve composed the photo you want. The EOS M10 camera’s 3.0-inch touch screen has 1.04 million pixels, letting you preview images in high detail. It can pivot a full 180°, meaning you can capture a unique dog’s-eye-view of the world or flip the screen up to get that epic selfie.
Superb Moviemaking Made Easy
The EOS M10 camera can capture 1920x1080 Full HD video at frame rates of both 24p and 30p, and can record in MP4 format for easy sharing online.
Moviemaking Made Easy with Manual Movie Control
The EOS M10 camera is a fine moviemaking tool. With touch-activated AF and a number of manual controls available, it’s easy to make intuitive setting adjustments silently and on the fly using the EOS M10’s dials and touch operations.
Canon EOS M10 Digital Camera Specifications Summary:
• 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H:25600)
• Canon DIGIC 6 Image Processor
• Hybrid CMOS AF II for accurate autofocus along with maximum continuous shooting speeds up to 4.6 fps
• 3.0-inch tilt-type (180º up) LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots)
• Full HD 1920x1080 movies at 24p and 30p in MP4 format
• Self Portrait mode to adjust camera effects, including skin smoothness and brightness* Compatible with all EF-M lenses as well as full line of EF and EF-S lenses*
• Compact size at just 4.2 x 2.6 x 1.3 inches, and just over 10.5 ounces (including battery and memory card)
• Built-in retractable flash
• Built in Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) plus Mobile Device Connect Button