Capacity: 1-2 DSLRs with 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8 or 500mm 4.0), flash and accessories
The Roadie Hybrid Photo/Laptop case holds a large professional DSLR, HD video or medium format camera system, as well as a laptop (up to 17 inches), plus tons of accessories. A fast-deploying backpack harness allows you to comfortably carry the bag when the wheels might not work as well — like over sand or up stairs. The Roadie Hybrid meets the strictest international airline carry-on standards.
10.5 lbs(4.8 kg)
14W X 20H X 8.5D in. (36 X 51 X 22 cm)
12W X 17H X 5.75-7D in. (30 X 43 X 14.5-18 cm)
12.25W X 16H X 1.5D in. (31W X 41H X 4D cm)
Fits most laptops up to 15 inches, plus 17-inch Apple MacBook Pro
- Heavy-duty, four-section handle extends to full, comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling through long airport stretches.
- Built with the finest materials available: Weatherproof ballistic nylon exterior, YKK® zippers and heavy-duty tricot interior.
- Padded, custom-sewn, massively reinforced handles enable comfortable carrying even when the case is fully loaded.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing wheel assemblies feature smooth-rolling, user replaceable wheels.
- Padded computer sleeve fits most laptops up to 17 inches, and top access speeds you through airport security. If the sleeve is not being used for a laptop, small pockets inside provide space for hard drives, pens and other accessories in addition to documents.
- Quick-connect tripod carrying system will hold virtually any size tripod or light stand tight to the case for travel. Quick release tripod collar stows away in the rear pocket when not in use.
- Exterior front pocket holds media wallet, airline tickets, passport and other items you need get at quickly.
- EVA molded interior maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras will fit as well.
- Photo section features fully adjustable/removable, padded dividers, and can be configured to accommodate a long lens up to 400mm f/2.8 or 500mm 4.0.
- Large, laminated mesh interior storage pockets for cables, filters, tools and other accessories.
- The rear of the bag has a fast-deploying, padded backpack harness which allows the Roadie to be carried comfortably when the terrain isn't so "wheel-friendly," like over sand or up stairs
- Included 4- pocket media wallet fits either CF or SD cards.